The apartments at Eight Casson Square are the essence of modern luxury living. Exceptionally spacious layouts are cleverly designed to maximise natural light throughout, with some homes benefiting from dual-aspect windows.
A few select apartments incorporate winter gardens with highly prized views of the river Thames. All the interiors are finished to a high level of craftsmanship using the finest quality materials.Register your interest
The studio apartments at eight casson square are exceptionally spacious for studio layouts, and feature stylish contemporary interiors with beautifully finished kitchens and bathrooms.
Floor-to-ceiling windows in the spacious one-bedroom apartments create an abundance of natural light.
APARTMENTS AT EIGHT CASSON SQUARE FEATURE GENEROUS LIVING SPACES FINISHED WITH STYLISH NATURAL TIMBER FLOORING.
PRIVATE BALCONIES TO THE THREE-BED APARTMENTS PROVIDE IMPRESSIVE VIEWS ACROSS LONDON'S EXPANSIVE SKYLINE.
MODERN DESIGN QUALITY SPECIFICATION
Main StructuresReinforced concrete frame on piled foundations including appropriate vibration isolation.
Building EnvelopeCombination of pre-cast stone cladding panels to columns and major floor spandrels and unitised curtain walling infill of glazed and solid panels.
FloorsHigh quality engineered wood flooring.
Bathroom FloorStone floors and walls to all bathrooms.
RoofHigh Performance membrane roofing with pre-cast paving finish to principal areas to provide access for maintenance.
Windows and DoorsTriple glazed windows in bronze anodised aluminium frames with opening lights and sliding doors as appropriate to provide ventilation and give access to balconies.
Stairs (Means of escape)Pre-cast or in-situ cast concrete stairs with painted steel balustrades.
BalconiesBalconies constructed to provide level access from the interior of the apartment. Balustrades to be glazed with minimal vertical supports and bronze anodised aluminium handrail. Floor finish to be natural timber or pre-cast stone elements as appropriate. Juliette style balconies provided to studios and some one bed apartments include external bronze anodised aluminium balustrade and handrail.
Internal WallsParty walls featuring additional security features are constructed from metal studwork, finished with layers of acoustic plasterboard with acoustic insulation inbetween to enhance acoustic attenuation. Internal walls are constructed of metal studwork with plasterboard facing, and acoustic insulation where appropriate.
DoorsApartments feature bespoke dark oak front doors, and high-quality full-height bespoke internal doors, finished in white lacquer with dark bronze ironmongery. Full-height fitted wardrobes have either white glass or mirrored sliding doors. Enclosed kitchens feature a sliding clear glazed glass door with a dark bronze runner. All studio flats contain a full-height glass screen to the bedroom area.
- Satin-white handleless drawers and doors
with soft-close mechanism
- White Corian worktop and splashback
- Miele and Siemens integrated appliances
- Grohe combination boiling-water and mixer tap
KITCHENS: ONE, TWO AND THREE-BED APARTMENTS
Full-height units and bespoke modular cabinets with integrated appliances are finished in attractive factory applied-lacquer, while under-counter low-level doors and pull-out units are finished with solid acrylic panels, and high-level cupboard doors are finished with feature anodised aluminium. All cupboards and pull-out units are handleless with touch-opening and soft-close mechanism. High-level units include an open recessed shelf with contrasting interior and tinted mirror back panel. The high-quality large-format Corian work surface is finished in glacier white with preformed cut-outs to accommodate an induction hob, and under-mounted sink and taps finished in stainless-steel. Splash-backs are formed of large-format honed stone tiles. Kitchens with a return island section include a raised cantilever breakfast bar in honed stone finish. Electrical socket outlets and isolation panels are concealed within units to the side of the main work surface to allow discrete connections for all surface mounted appliances, and continuous LED strip lighting below the wall cabinets is integrated into the unit design.
High-quality integrated appliances include:
- Miele induction hob four ring
- Miele built-in oven
- Siemens full-size fridge/freezer
- Miele full-size dishwasher
- Extractor hood with direct exhaust to outside (not re-circulating)
The stylish walk-in shower rooms include:
- Floors flush to the surrounding areas, finished in large-format stone with honed anti-slip finish
- Anti-splash glass screen, plus a glass door where necessary
- White ceramic wall-hung WC pan with soft-close seat, concealed support frame and cistern
- Bespoke white acrylic stone-composite vanity units incorporating a wash hand basin and vanity shelf
- Integrated flush controls to the WC, and removable jewellery tray providing cistern access.
- Bespoke-finish brassware includes thermostatic shower control, shower head, mixer tap, and looroll holder, all manufactured by Grohe or similar.
- Shower-room floors are finished in large format stone with honed anti-slip finish
- Walls are finished in a combination of polished natural stone, back-painted glass and mirror.
- Heated wall sections for warming towels and bathrobes are provided behind bespoke warming rails.
- Walk-in showers have a contrasting polished-stone feature-wall, while the wall between the shower room and the living room space to the studio apartments features a translucent stone-effect glass panel providing natural light to the shower room.
BATHROOMS AND EN-SUITES
All bathrooms feature:
- Villeroy and Boch white sanitary ware
- Grohe chrome taps and shower fittings
- Bespoke-inset Corian basin and shelf
- Bespoke bathroom cupboard with stylish mirrored front
- Bespoke heated mirror cabinet
Bespoke wardrobes with full height timber veneer doors complete with soft-close mechanism will be standard in all apartments. Wardrobe sizes to match apartment types. All wardrobes will include internal lighting, hanging rail and shelves. The modular design allows for future installation of shelves, drawers and other features by the purchaser.
Utility cupboards are provided to all units to house the principal in-coming supplies and building services equipment. This equipment includes the following:
- Whole house ventilation unit
- Cooling and heating interface units
- Electrical distribution panel
- Lighting control system
- Space allowance for AV/Home Automation Systems installations by the purchaser including the ability to interface with any pre-installed wiring
- Washer dryer by Siemens or similar
- All utility cupboards coloured to match apartments and feature a factory applied white lacquer satin finish.
HEATING AND COOLINGMetered hot and chilled water mains fed from centralised plant infrastructure are provided into each apartment. These serve a zoned under floor heating system to all areas of the apartment and provide comfort cooling to all the principal spaces via ceiling mounted fan coils. Individual environmental control included for all principal rooms.
FIRE SAFETYThe residential levels of the building are fully sprinkler protected. The sprinkler system is fitted with concealed heads and is integrated into the ceiling and mains wired fire detection system, which consists of heat and smoke detectors as appropriate to all principal rooms.
All lighting installations will be low energy LED fittings either as concealed strips forming trough lighting and ceiling edge feature lighting or recessed down-lighters. Lighting control systems included to provide fixed option scene setting with push button control to all principal rooms. Control panel for scene setting in two and three bedroom apartments to be touch screen format.
All apartments include the following IT/AV infrastructure:
- 2 no. optic fibre connections from main building wiring for satellite and digital terrestrial TV channels. Purchasers responsible for all device connections and charges
- High speed fibre optic feed for telephone and dedicated broadband services. Purchaser responsible for all service connections and charges
- Video and TV wiring provided to pre-determined outlet points in all the principal rooms
- Ceiling speaker wiring provided to pre-determined locations in all principal rooms. Speaker installation by purchaser
- Power and control cabling for automated blinds and curtains including interface connection to lighting control positions. Blinds and curtains to be installed by purchaser including wiring connections
- All AV and control cabling terminated in the utility/service cupboard to facilitate the installation of integratedAV installations and home automation systems by the
purchaser. AV and home automation system upgrade packages will be available to purchasers. The details of options will be confirmed to purchasers during construction to ensure they reflect up-to-date technology available
All switch plates either RAL colour to match adjacent decorated surfaces or bronze finish when mounted in dark timber veneer panels
BLIND AND CURTAIN INSTALLATIONSA recessed ceiling feature or bulkhead is provided at all window interfaces to accommodate a blind or sheer curtain and a second curtain. Power and control cabling will be provided to allow the installation of powered blinds and curtains by purchaser.
MANAGEMENT AND SECURITY
The whole Southbank Place development will benefit from estate management and security monitoring including:
- Centralised security office/ dedicated concierge
- CCTV security with centralised monitoring
- All dwellings to have video entry panel located near front door/ touch-screen system
- Security staff on a 24 hour basis Eight Casson Square will have its own dedicated security provision as follows:
- Manned concierge station in the lobby of Eight Casson Square
- Apartment video entry phone including two way connections with the concierge for Eight Casson Square
- Security system power supply and space allocation in utility cupboards to allow installation by the purchaser of a security system. Purchaser responsible for installation of security system and all costs for external connection to third party security provider
- Apartment entrance doors to be in accordance with Secured by Design Standards
The building contains 3 no. high speed lifts serving all floors of the building.
RESIDENTS’ AMENITY FACILITIES
A residents’ lounge is provided at mezzanine level directly accessible from the main entrance lobby. This is a flexible space providing business facilities, meeting facilities, relaxation space and multi-function area. All residents of Eight Casson Square have access to three communal Wintergardens/relaxation areas. Within the Southbank Place development an exclusive Health and Fitness facility is proposed for use by all the private residential apartments. This will include the following:
- Swimming pool and associated wet health experience facilities
- Multi-functional gym including aerobic equipment, resistance equipment, free weights and personal trainer facilities
- Studio space for Yoga, Spinning and other similar group activities
- Changing and relaxation areas
- The facility will also include a dedicated commercial Spa facility which will be available to residential occupiers subject to separate charges